19 March 2009

The Race


People often ask me, what will do the most to end global poverty - education, health or trade?
My response is simple - what we are really doing is inviting people to sit with us at a table.
I believe that at that table there should be a banquet: of nutrition, of health, of opportunity, of freedom.
One thing shouldn't go without the other.

We are in a race against time to give people health and strength enough to even make it to the table. Its going to take all of us. If you feel there is a role in that involving your time and talent, then we just might make it.


photos: St. Mary Kevin Orphanage Motherhood, Uganda

4 comments:

Sand Classic Tall Ugg Boots said...

My tear Black Classic Tall Ugg Boots rolling falls, that I went to the flower market to select several trough small bonsais in the afternoon, I knew what the mother wanted was anything. henceforth, my dormitory also many Chestnut Classic Tall Ugg Boots some bonsais, have taken the woman, I want to study likely the mother such feeling life, is studying likely mother such, regardless of under any environment, is also like that Chocolate Classic Tall Ugg Boots indifferent to fame or gain, if like that heart quiet blue.

shoes jordan said...

Who's driving Classic Tall Ugg Boots shiny big cars,And everyday I see the news,Classic Short Ugg Boots All the problems that we could solve,And when Bailey Button Ugg Boots a situation rises,Just write it into an Classic Tall Ugg Boots album,Singing straight,too cold Ultra Tall Ugg Boots.

ugg boots classic tall said...

Pretty good post. I Classic Tall Ugg Boots just found your site and wanted to classic tall say that I have really enjoyed browsing your tall ugg boots posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to classic tall boot your blog and I hope ugg classic tall boots you post again soon!

Anonymous said...

ugg boots sale;
uggs;
ugg boots sale;
ugg boots sale;
Bailey Button Ugg Boots;
classic tall ugg boots;
bailey button uggs ;
classic short ugg boots;
ugg boots bailey button;
bailey ugg boots;
classic short ugg boots;
ugg boots bailey button;
bailey ugg boots;